Sonalkiss Primordial Sounds of Creation is the first and ONLY tool available that allows music creators to have complete sonic control of the sacred Solfeggio tones and full creative control of binaural phasing for use in meditative music creation. This Kontakt Virtual Instrument stemmed from 7 years of personal research of Solfeggio frequencies and Binaural Beats and took a foundation of knowledge from two previously released apps for iOS and amped up the capability two hundred times over for the modern DAW user.
Now, instead of music creators being limited to manual sine wave generation for this palette of tones, Sonalkiss Primordial Sounds of Creation provides an easy-to-use way to access all of the 81 primary Pythagorean Solfeggio tones across the keyboard – as well as allowing control of the additional upper and lower fractals of these tones (similar in concept to a musical octave). These tones are fully morphable between the Pythagorean scales and the instrument allows for all 252 different tones to be immediately accessible during music creation.
Additionally, for binaural creation, this virtual instrument allows for specific phase separations that are in direct relation to the Solfeggio matrix of tones. Never before has something so sonically magical been available for music creators.
If you are unsure what Solfeggio Tones are or how Binaural Beats can affect brainwaves and neurochemistry, be sure to visit our sister site, www.sonalkiss.me to learn more. Additionally, there are two supplemental guides included with the instrument. One guide was crafted from years of our own research and the wisdom received over those years. The tertiary guide was written by G.W. Hardin and describes his own discoveries of the Solfeggio tones. His (admittedly dated) site is www.soundsofwonder.com.
In 2012, the first two Sonalkiss apps were released for free on the AppStore for iOS devices. To be honest, they were almost an afterthought for me since I developed them for my own research and then thought, “I bet there are others who may be looking for the same tool I couldn’t find which led me to create these. I should just put them out there. No instructions. No explanation. No marketing. I’ll just see how people respond.”
These two apps went on to become the most successful and downloaded Binaural and Solfeggio apps for iOS during their time.
These two apps were unprecedented in that they allowed users to create binaural soundscapes without the overlays of nature sounds and synths that can degrade the effectiveness of the track when not infused properly. Additionally, most of the binaural mp3s at the time only lasted for 7-10 minutes which prevented most listeners from using those mp3s for deep meditation. The loop points were unsettling during deep states of concentration and inner reflection.
MORE READING RESOURCES:
Want to learn more about Solfeggio tones and binaural beats?
- Download the Sonalkiss Supplemental Guide for Solfeggio Tones and Binaural Beats HERE
- Download a tertiary reading guide by GW Hardin called Ascension Frequencies HERE
- Checkout the Sonalkiss.me website (part of the Storyteller.IM family of companies)
DIFFERENCES IN VERSIONS:
- Shaman Edition contains samples of 2 hour durations for use in compositions up to 2 hours long without looping or relying on multiple key presses. This library is 260 GB. Yes, it is enormous!
- Journeyman Edition contains samples of 1 hour durations for use in compositions up to 1 hour long without looping or relying on multiple key presses. This library is 130 GB. It is a big one too!
- Voyager Edition contains samples of 30 minute durations for use in compositions up to 30 minutes long without looping or relying on multiple key presses. This library is 67 GB. The smallest of the bunch… um… yes, it is big too!
All versions contain the exact same functionality. All samples were natively recorded in 24bit/48k. When using the binaural feature, the pitching of the samples will result in the samples playing either slightly longer or slightly shorter than their original duration. This is marginal but worth noting here. All library samples are unlocked. Surprisingly, Kontakt’s built-in NCW compression cannot compress files greater than approximately 30 minutes in duration. So be aware of that if you try to save a custom instrument with NCW compression.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- This Kontakt Instrument is approximately a 100 MB zip file (depending on version) that extracts to 260 GB. (Yes, those wildly variant numbers are correct). How a 100 MB file can expand into a 260 GB file is explained in the manual. So you will need 260 GB of free space to install the library.
- You will need to also have a zip program that can extract “7z” compression files. On Windows, you can download 7-zip for free from www.7-zip.org. On OSX, you can download KEKA for free from www.keka.io.
- An SSD hard drive is highly recommended, but not required.
- This instrument requires the FULL VERSION of Kontakt v5.8.1 or higher
- For best response to binaural tones, please use headphones instead of speakers